Here you can find my publications to date. All of them were done under the supervision of my adviser Prof. Dr. Claudia Fohry (back then still called Claudia Leopold) at the Research Group Programming Languages / Methodologies of the University of Kassel. Since then, I have not published anything publicly – except of course for this blog ;-) .
- [Sue08] M. Süß: A User-Centric Perspective on Parallel Programming with Focus on OpenMP; Dissertation, University of Kassel, Kassel, Germany, 2008.
- [SL07c] M. Süß, A. Podlich, C. Leopold: Observations on the Publicity and Usage of Parallel Programming Systems and Languages: A Survey Approach; Technical Report No. 1 / 2007, Kassel, May 2007.
- [SL07b] M. Süß, C. Leopold: Implementing Data-Parallel Patterns for Shared Memory with OpenMP, Proc. Parallel Computing (ParCo), Jülich, 2007, p. 203-210
- [SL07a] M. Süß, C. Leopold: Generic Locking and Deadlock-Prevention with C++, Proc. Parallel Computing (ParCo), Jülich, 2007, p. 211-218.
- [SL07] M. Süß, C. Leopold: Problems, Workarounds and Possible Solutions Implementing the Singleton Pattern with C++ and OpenMP, Int. Workshop on OpenMP, Springer LNCS 4935, S. 173-184. Beijing, 2007. © Springer-Verlag
- [LS06] C. Leopold, M. Süß: Observations on MPI-2 Support for Hybrid Master/Slave Applications in Dynamic and Heterogeneous Environments, EuroPVM/MPI 2006, Bonn, p. 285-292.
- [SL06b] M. Süß, C. Leopold: Implementing Irregular Parallel Algorithms with OpenMP, in Wolfgang E. Nagel, Wolfgang V. Walter, and Wolfgang Lehner (Eds.): Euro-Par 2006, Parallel Processing, 12th International Euro-Par Conference, Springer LNCS 4128, Dresden, 2006. © Springer-Verlag
- [WSL06] A. Wirz, M. Süß, C. Leopold: A Comparison of Task Pool Variants in OpenMP and a Proposal for a Solution to the Busy Waiting Problem, Int. Workshop on OpenMP, Reims, 2006.
- [SL06a] M. Süß, C. Leopold: Common Mistakes in OpenMP and How To Avoid Them – A Collection of Best Practices, Int. Workshop on OpenMP, Reims, 2006.
- [LSB06] C. Leopold, M. Süß, J. Breitbart: Programming for Malleability with Hybrid MPI-2 and OpenMP: Experiences with a Simulation Program for Global Water Prognosis, European Conference on Modelling and Simulation, Bonn, 2006, S. 665 – 670.
- [SL05] M. Süß, C.Leopold: Evaluating the state of the art of parallel programming systems; Technical Report No. 1 / 2005, Kassel, March 2005.
- [SL04] M. Süß, C.Leopold: A User’s Experience with Parallel Sorting and OpenMP; Proceedings of the Sixth European Workshop on OpenMP – EWOMP’04, p. 23-38, Stockholm, Oktober 2004.
- [Sue03b] M. Süß: Automatic Parallelization and Minimization of Communication Costs of Program Instances; Proceedings of 5. GI-Informatiktage 2003, p. 206-209, Bad Schussenried, Germany.
- [Sue03a] M. Süß: Automatic Parallelization and Minimization of Communication Costs of Program Instances; Diploma Thesis, University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany, 2003.